Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to Join the African German Young Leaders in Business Network Program through cross-border exchange and direct encounters, which will develop your responsible leadership, as a young leader.
The program will help you work with young leaders from Africa and Germany on compelling challenges for circular economy and test your skills, shape the transition towards a circular economy and lay the foundation for further economic cooperation: sustainable, fair, agile.
- Organisation: AGYLE Network
- Program Location: Berlin, Germany
- Program Duration: Not Stated
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Young Leaders
- Nationality: Africans
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for African German Young Leaders in Business Network Program:
- Applicants must be a young leader up to 40 years of age,
- Applicants from the field of business, politics, or media,
- Applicants dealing with innovative solutions in the field of circular economy,
- Applicants from Ethiopia, Ghana, Rwanda, Senegal, Tunisia, or Germany,
- Applicants willing to actively participate in the Young Leaders Alumni network.
Candidates enrolling in the African German Young Leaders in Business Network Program will have the following benefits:
- Take part in the AGYLE Live Week in Berlin in September 2024
- Collaborate in an intercultural setting
- Unlock leadership and personal development opportunities
- Forge long-term connections
- Participate in virtual events
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates who wish to participate in African German Young Leaders in Business Network Program should register, fill and submit application online for this program.
Application Deadline: April 07, 2024