View year 2023 job recruitment details and other new job vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company Limited
Efficacy construction company is an indigenous management company that specializes in all building constructions, civil engineering and project management works. Over the years we have emerged to be a formidable and enviable construction firm in the Nigerian property development and real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of over ten years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs – Shelter.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Manager (Quantity Surveyor)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to employ a QA/QC Manager (Quantity Surveyor) who will develop and implement quality assurance plans to ensure material specifications, products and services meet the required standards.
- Review scope of work, project preamble, drawings and specification
- Liaise with the site construction team to finalize and certify the actual physical work done at site to facilitate subcontractor payments.
- Monitoring quantity of materials received, issued, and used at site by subcontractor to facilitate weekly progress.
- Assessment of change work Orders and Variations (Subcontractor and Client) in line with the Contract of Agreement.
- Monitor flow of Payments to subcontractors against budget quantities and actual progress done.
- Review of Tender Documents and Client requirements.
- Evaluation of Material Specification and Prices of Vendors /Subcontractors against Project Specifications.
- Monitoring projects with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts, time over-runs to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers, research new materials for design and cost savings, develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- HND / B.Sc in Quantity Surveying.
- Professional Certification as a Quantity Surveyor will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years working experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Sound experience in the Real Estate industry
- Good Measurement / Estimating skills
- Good attention to details
- Ability to organize, plan and strategize.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2023.
Job Disclaimer: JobsGivers is only a job aggregator. We are not the recruiter, and we will never ask job seekers for money to give them jobs.
Download Efficacy Construction Company Limited Past Questions and Answers:
You may contact us here on Whatsapp to check if Efficacy Construction Company Limited recruitment exam past questions is available in PDF, this will help you prepare for their 2023 job aptitude test or Computer Based Test (CBT), best of luck.
Latest Jobs That May Interest You
Selected Past Questions (PDF)
Career Update, Tips & Guides